SIDAS SKI BOOT TRACTION
Ski boot traction devices allow you to walk confidently and comfortably with your ski boots. Their tapered shape at the tip makes the movement of the foot easier and their asymmetric crampon design makes walking on snow safer.
Makes it easy to walk with your ski boots, and protects the outer sole of your shoe.
FLEXIBLE AND RESISTANT RUBBER
INNER FRAME FOR BETTER GRIP ON YOUR SHOES
ONE SIZE ADJUSTABLE LENGTH
SMALL SPIKES FOR MORE GRIP
• Check the length of your ski boot in mm.
• Adjust the ski boot traction device to the corresponding size (round down). The tip of the arrow indicates the size selected.
• Screw in with a Phillips screwdriver.
FITTING THE DEVICE ON THE SHOE
• Strap on the ski boot traction, starting from the front of the boot, then pull back to adjust it on the heel.
• This product should be stored in a dry place, away from heat and UV sources. It is recommended to check the product every year.
You might also like