LEVEL ULTRALITE W MITT
Unique goose down mitt, extremely light, puffy, warm and fashion look.
MATERIAL: Water Resistant Soft Fabric, Water Proof Goat Leather Palm
INSULATION: Down (550 Filpower), Hydrofill Silky Touch (135 Gr)
FEATURES: Short Fur Cuff, Adjustable Strap, Mitten Lining Inside
DRY TECHNOLOGY: Membra-Therm Plus
VERY WARM: Product certified for temperatures up to -22° C | -8 F
Tips for a long life:
Level gloves are made to last. With some love and care they will last even longer. Good for you, good for the environment.
1) Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture, wear and tear better. Moisten the leather a little first. Use a polishing cloth and rub in the grease until the leather is saturated. Do this in the evening and the grease is absorbed during the night. We primarily recommend leather balming sport gloves in goatskin and cowhide.
2) If you have gloves with breathable materials like GORE-TEX©, you should avoid silicone impregnation. It clogs the pores and reduces the material’s breathability.
3) With the carabiner clasp that comes with some models, you can easily attach the gloves to a backpack. In that way, you don’t risk losing them, and they can dry without losing shape.
4) Dyed leather may stain clothing when wet, so don’t place a wet glove on other garments.
5) Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing. Instead, the edges of skis and boot buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis or boots!