Warning: Last items in stock!
Tecnica Viva Phoenix 12 Air Shell:
VIVA PHOENIX 12 Air Shell
- Air Shell System.
- 3 Density Technology.
- Cuff Alignment.
- Delta Force System.
- Viva Heel Cradle.
- Embossed Carbon Steel Buckles.
- Easy Move Cuff Catch.
- Triple Position Cuff Catches.
- Viva Flared Scalloped Calf.
- Viva Calf Adapter Construction.
- Viva Velvet Fur Lining.
- Tongue Handle Pull Strap.
- Viva UltraFit Liner.
- Tecnica revolutionises the traditional concept of two-part skiboot (external shell - inner liner) by introducing a third, innovative element: the Air Shell system.
- Air Shell, which is positioned between the shell and liner, allows you to personalise the fit of your ski boot, exactly where and when you want, in a few seconds and just using the pressure of your fingers.
- The Delta Force system is a flex adjustment system that utilizes three components to effectively allow the skier to adjust the power and rebound flex of the boot; the device itself, the hinge point and the 3D design.
- The Hinge Point of the boot has been moved forward and higher to be able to maximize the efficiency of the device.
- The 3D design uses a lower, ribbed rear spine that works with the hinge point and device for a more progressive flex, better rebound and direct power transmission.
- The device is a simple lever with an internal barrel.
- A dual density elastomer on the barrel is not affected by temperature.
- Flick the lever up to increase the stiffness of the boot, push the lever down to increase the flex of the boot.