SIDAS SKI ULTRAFIT SOCKS LV
Very thin and compressive sock, designed for skiers looking for greater performance and sensations.
Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000 shoes, Sidas socks offer a perfect fit between the feet and the shoe.
Woven with more than 200 needles, this ultra-thin sock ensures the direct transmission of information between the foot and the shoe. This second skin effect will make you feel like you are skiing barefoot. High compression offers greater precision and feel, and aids recovery. The natural wool combined with the technical fibers guarantees the regulation of the temperature and the effective evacuation of the sweat.
- SECOND SKIN EFFECT: Ultra-thin sock ideal for skiers looking for greater sensations
- KNEE LENGTH: Adapted to ski boots
- HYBRID COMPOSITION: Regulates temperature and effectively wicks perspiration
- COMPRESSION FIT 20-30 mmHg: Performance and recovery.
- 2 THICKNESSES ULV / LV: Available in ultra-low or low volume to adapt to your foot and the fit of the shoe
- SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT: Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with the shoe, the insole and the feet:
- No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
- No thread to the skin,
- Right and left anatomical shape
Composition LV (Low Volume): Natural fibers: 32% Merino; 10% Silk Synthetic fibers: 48% Polyamide; 10% Elastane