This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.rocaroya.com. of which he owns ROCA ROYA, S.L. (hereinafter ROCA ROYA, S.L.).
Browsing the ROCA ROYA, S.L. It attributes the condition of USER of the same and implies its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by ROCA ROYA, S.L. , in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to ROCA ROYA, S.L. or against third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
Any use other than the authorized one is expressly prohibited, and ROCA ROYA, S.L. Deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
ROCA ROYA, S.L. , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
• Its corporate name is: ROCA ROYA, S.L.
• Its commercial name is: ROCA ROYA, S.L.
• Your CIF is: B22216709.
• Its registered office is at Ctra. Estación S / n, 22449, Cerler, HUESCA.
• It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Huesca, Volume: 387, Book: 218, Folio: 43, Sheet: HU-4.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
• Telephone: 974551465
• Email: email@example.com.
• Postal address: Ctra. Estación S / n, 22449, Cerler, HUESCA
All notifications and communications between users and ROCA ROYA, S.L. they will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are carried out through any means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, ROCA ROYA, S.L. You can condition the use of some of the services offered on your website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to ROCA ROYA, S.L. and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of ROCA ROYA, S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
• Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
• Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of ROCA ROYA, S.L. or from third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which ROCA ROYA, S.L. Prest your services.
• Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of ROCA ROYA, S.L. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
• Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of ROCA ROYA, S.L. or from third parties.
• Impersonate the identity of any other user.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to ROCA ROYA, S.L. , without being able to be understood as assigned to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to No type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of ROCA ROYA, S.L. , without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ROCA ROYA, S.L. and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by ROCA ROYA, S.L. of its contents or services.
ROCA ROYA, S.L. It is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
ROCA ROYA, S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
• The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
• The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
• Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, ROCA ROYA, S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, ROCA ROYA, S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. ROCA ROYA, S.L. does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. ROCA ROYA, S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to ROCA ROYA, SL duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to Its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.